West of Loathing
West of Loathing Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the West of Loathing game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Talk your way out of trouble as a silver-tongued Snake Oiler, plumb the refried mysteries of the cosmos as a wise and subtle Beanslinger, or let your fists do the talking as a fierce Cow Puncher. Explore a vast open world and encounter a colorful cast of characters, some of whom are good, many of whom are bad, and a few of whom are ugly.
- A sprawling open world, chock full of danger, quests, puzzles, and mysteries
- Lush hand-drawn black and white graphics
- Thousands of jokes, gags, and goofs
- Crunchy turn-based combat (but only if you want it)
- Liberal use of the Oxford comma
- Over 50 hats
- Disreputable saloons
- Several gulches
- A drunk horse